What To Expect
We’re Committed to Help
What to Expect During Your Stay
Our Commitment to Caring
Not knowing what awaits you in a new environment can be stressful, which is the last thing you need when you should be concentrating on your recovery. To alleviate this unnecessary stress, we want you to know exactly what to expect at Silver Hills Health Care Center.
At Silver Hills Health Care Center, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care in a safe, relaxed atmosphere. As you are welcomed into our facility family, you can expect to relax outside on your patio and enjoy group activities and outings, all with the reassurance of having a skilled compassionate staff on hand 24 hours a day.
Our home environment provides a comfortable atmosphere, and our daily activities and social functions offer carefree enjoyment for our residents while at the same time, our state-of-the-art therapy and equipment offer you your best chance at recovery.
Other amenities to make your stay with us more pleasant include:
- Homelike environment, where family and pets are welcome
- Daily activities
- Barbershop (Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Activity program every day
- Internet café
- Visiting hours 12 hours a day, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Pet visits (Note: requires approval from facility’s administrative office)